In 1988, Insurance Agencies, Inc. (IAI) commenced operations as joint venture of individual insurance agencies. This strategic partnership was established to increase insurance market access and capitalize on shared operating expenses. This alliance ensures our clients benefit from exceptional coverage and pricing options, with one-stop shopping.
Our member agencies have deep roots in the communities they serve. Some have operations dating to the 1800’s, giving them an unparalleled prospective of the unique and changing insurance needs of the region. With locations in Northfield, Berlin, Little Egg Harbor Township and Millville, New Jersey, all locations are easily accessible and visible.
Insurance Agencies Inc., is licensed in six states. We contract with the industry’s most respected and financially sound insurance companies. Access to a wide array of insurance carriers guarantees a competitive insurance quote with superior coverage.
Insurance Agencies Inc. Member Companies:
- CJ Adams Company Insurance, Inc.
- Siracusa-Kaufmann Insurance Agency, LLC
- Steelman Graves and Waters, Inc.
- Thibault-Sames Insurance LLC
- Ridge Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Edgewood Associates, Inc.
- Siracusa Company
- Miller, Gunnison, Tighe and Vogdes
Insurance Agencies Culture
Insurance Agencies Inc., is a customer focused agency. To best meet the needs of our clients, the agency is organized into specialized departments to service commercial insurance, personal insurance and benefits. The employees in each of these units are highly trained and knowledgeable in the insurance they sell and service. This makes for positive experiences with every interaction.
Education is valued at Insurance Agencies, Inc. Many employees possess professional insurance designations that enhance their insurance acumen. IAI encourages and supports employees who are interested in pursuing professional developmental opportunities. IAI regularly offers insurance related training and continuing education classes. Our clients can be confident knowing their insurance is being serviced by skilled insurance professionals.
Insurance Agencies, Inc. has a long history of philanthropy. Owners and employees are engaged in giving back to the community. The charitable organizations IAI supports include:
- American Cancer Society
- Girls and Boys Club
- Adelaide’s Place
- Community Food Bank
- American Red Cross
- Jonathan Demario Scholarship Fund
“Jeans for Morgan” was established fifteen years ago, to provide financial support for an employee’s relative, undergoing cancer treatment. Each week, employees make a donation to “Jeans for Morgan”, for the privilege to wear jeans to work. Today, Morgan is cancer free and Insurance Agencies Inc., continues this tradition, donating the proceeds to those in need.
Why Buy From an Independent Agent
The insurance marketplace is constantly evolving. Today there are many channels from which you can purchase insurance.
- Direct Writers: Insurance is purchased from company employees, direct from the carrier. They sell the insurance products of one company. Without a local office, most transactions are handled through the internet, mail or phone.
- Captive Agents: Policies sold are those offered by one company. They may have a local office, however they are unable to comparison shop.
- Independent Agents: Represent numerous insurance companies. This gives them the ability to comparison shop on behalf of the client. They are adept at analyzing policy forms and premiums to find the best value. Independent agents generally have a local office giving them an opportunity to develop both personal and professional relationships with their customers. Knowing their clients, community, products and the insurance marketplace puts independent agents at a unique advantage. They can anticipate customer needs and have knowledge about a claim situation or hazard that can facilitate improved service and outcomes.
Insurance Agencies Inc., is comprised of licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties. We provide our clients with exceptional service and competitive prices because we can access insurance coverage from multiple companies. If your insurance needs change, we have numerous options to ensure your insurance portfolio is comprehensive and affordable.